
Cold Blade
Caldari PROGENITOR CORPORATION
|
Posted - 2007.04.02 20:10:00 -
[1]
Originally by: Davlin Lotze Details on me:
1) 40 mil sp, 2 years of constant training as a capship pilot. This character is highly specialized in that area. I fly a Wyvern class mothership. Killboard information can be found at Linkage
2) Financially independant: Just spent last three weeks getting a capship building business off the ground. Another week or so it will be able to operate somewhat on autopilot and as such I'm starting the process of finding a group to hook up with to pursue my first love in Eve....pvping.
3) My corporation, Raging Destruction, is entirely composed of my alts who serve as support for deployment and staging of my mothership as well as nice diversions when I choose to play them instead of fly the Wyvern. My alts range in sp's from 9 mil sp to 43 mil sp. All my alts are being trained for capship duty. Currently, I have one thanatos pilot, two freighter pilots, and a couple amar\caldari guys who are maybe a month or two from carrier\dread status.
4) I choose to play Eve for fun and recognize that RL > Eve. Looking for a group that shares that idea. If your group has a bunch of insecure fools going off on each other on TS for no good reason, I'm probably not for you. :) On the other hand, if someone needs to correct a mistake I've made because they want the team to perform better, then I'm 100% up for that.
5) I've tried most different playstyles in Eve from the solo thing to the alliance thing and even the pirate thing. 99% sure I'm not up for the pirate thing anymore.
6)I've made contact with a couple potential alliances. The purpose of this post is to see who else is out there and see where the best "Fit" exist. I would like to settle in with the alliance that I plan to be in until I quit Eve. Note that I have a strong preference for a solid 0,0 based alliance.
7) Contact me ingame via evemail or in this thread. Doesn't matter which. I'll check both places on a regular basis.
Conquest & Defense needs capital ships! Join our growing fleet as we grow in INTREPID CROSSING [IRC] alliance located in FEYTHABOLIS!
CONVO or MESSAGE OLDMA ingame.
Progenitor is the pathway with fast track available.
Contact COLD BLADE BY EVEMAIL if you have questions.
            
PROGENITOR CORPORATION [PRCP] invites you to embark on an intrepid crossing to 0.0 space in Feythabolis!
New players are welcome! Experienced players are fast tracked! Love to pvp, we need you! Love to mine arkanor & bistot, come on down! Enjoy team play and aspire to bigger things! Are you a capital ship pilot? Join us. Are you a small corporation or group of friends looking for more friends? Join us.
FLY TO CLEYD VI MOON 4 CARTHUM CONGLOMERATE station and apply INGAME.
Simultaneously, go to the GUEST FORUM and post your application template at the FORUM FOR YOUR APPLICATION-CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO...
ABOUT PROGENITOR CORPORATION
We say, "If it isn't fun, why play?"
Your application will be proccessed by GORDONH & COLD BLADE.
DAILY OPPORTUNITIES FOR FUN! ONLINE 23/7 thru all time zones!
COLD BLADE, CEO & SENIOR RECRUITING OFFICER, PROGENITOR CORPORATION
  
INFORMATIONAL LINK CLICK HERE Please read my BIO |